- Each robot must start facing each other in the the outer circle, but the wheels can not touching the inner circle
- Both opponents must press the start button at the same time
- To win, you must push out your opponent's robot so it is outside the circle
- If any part of a robot is outside the circle, the robot loses
- Once you press the start button, don't touch the robot
- You only have one minute to battle. If more than one minute passes and no robot is outside of the outer circle, it is a tie.
- If more than half of the club members agree, we can change some of the rules. :-)